At Duke Business Advisors we can’t take all the stress away during your business sale but we do our best to make the process go as smoothly as possible. We want to help you sell your business for the best price possible in the shortest amount of time.
Since we are both business performance consultants and business Brokers/Merger & Acquisition Professionals, our first step will be to determine your business’ “sellability”. If we find significant business deficiencies which will be roadblocks to a sale, we are positioned to suggest changes to enhance your ability to sell and get a better price. In short, we’re here to address the needs of today’s business sellers.
A BUSINESS Broker/Merger & Acquistion Professional IN CHARLOTTE, NC THAT YOU CAN TRUST.
Listed below is a summary list of Brokerage and M&A services that Duke Business Advisors provides to its’ seller clients:
- Assessing your business to determine its “sellability”
- Analyzing your business to determine the Most Probable Selling Price (MPSP)
- Preparing a Confidential Information Memorandum of your business
- Placing “blind” ads on numerous business sales websites
- Contacting select potential buyers when appropriate
- Screening potential buyers through NDAs, buyer profiles and conversations
- Preparing you for buyer meetings and conference calls
- Addressing potential buyer questions
- Guiding the potential buyer in submitting an Offer to Purchase or Letter of Intent
- Facilitating due diligence after an Offer to Purchase or Letter of Intent
- Assisting potential buyers with financing through nationwide lender contacts
- Referring and working with business attorneys, CPAs and tax advisors
- Facilitating closing